ABOUT THE EXHIBITION
The exhibition at this year’s Southern Construct event will showcase how the modern construction industry operates, with products and services from companies from across the industry on display. Attendees will experience live demonstrations, presentations and interactive exhibits.
The exhibition will be open from 10.00am – 5.00pm.
- Digital Construction Technologies
- Health and Safety Suppliers
- Energy Efficiency and Sustainability
- Smart Buildings & Cities
- Green Products/Building Materials
- Sustainable Energy Projects
- Innovation/Technology and Infrastructure
- Facilities Maintenance and Equipment
- Property Management
- Regulations & Policy
- Financial Services
- Tendering for projects
- Property Market Outlook
- Tax and Legal
- Careers and training
- Architecture & Design
Register to attend the exhibition:
Position your brand at the forefront of the Irish construction industry at the CIF Southern Construct Summit & Exhibition 2022 on Sept 8 in Pairc uí Chaoimh.
The exhibition arena provides you with the opportunity to showcase your product and services to key buyers & decision-makers from leading contractors, architects, developers, civil engineers, housebuilders, housing associations, local authorities and more.
Benefits of exhibiting:
- Meet existing & potential customers
- Increase awareness of your brand and services
- Find new distributors/partners/sellers
- Support current distributors/partners/sellers
- Launch a new brand, product or service
- Capture target audience data