About the Venue
Páirc Uí Chaoimh, Co. Cork
The Páirc Uí Chaoimh Conference Centre, contained on level 2 of the striking new South Stand, provides a unique offering for all event types. With over 1800 sq. metres of flexible space and unparallelled views.
Páirc Uí Chaoimh is conveniently located just 5 minutes from Cork City Centre, 10 minutes from Cork airport and 5 minutes from both Cork Bus and Train stations.
The venue offers excellent public transport links and free parking for up to 200 cars for conferences. There is no parking on site for match days or concerts.
Conference Centre Parking
Páirc Uí Chaoimh Conference Centre has onsite complimentary parking. These spaces can only be accessed from The Marina entrance to the site by driving to the stadium via Centre Park road and onto the Marina. The entrance to the stadium is on your right immediately after the Lee Rowing Club.
- When you enter the Páirc Uí Chaoimh site please pay attention to the sign in front of you.
- Turn left/right depending on the entrance related to your event (Blackrock End Premium/Conference or City End Premium/Conference)
- Follow the road as far as it will take you and the entrance to the building will be facing out onto the 4G Pitch.
- Park in the next available space and walk to the entrance.
- There are wheelchair spaces reserved close to both entrances for those who require them.